Qualifications of applying IBSH： (updated on May 13, 2020)
A. The Hsinchu/Central Taiwan/Southern Taiwan Science Park workers who wish to enroll their children at the IBSH must satisfy ONE of the following:
(1) A R.O.C. citizen employed from abroad. Children must have spent at least two consecutive years abroad and must not return to Taiwan for three months a year during the two year absence. To remain eligible for admission at IBSH, students must enroll before the school opening day no later than one year after their arrival in Taiwan. (Application must be filed within three years of employment in Taiwan). And must possess a Master’s degree with five years of overseas professional experience or a Ph.D.
(2) Must be a foreign employee of the Hsinchu/Central Taiwan/Southern Taiwan Science-based Industrial Park.
(3) Must be an employee of the Science Park who was sent abroad and recalled. Children must have spent at least two consecutive years abroad and have not returned to Taiwan for more than a year (Application must be filed within three years of employment in Taiwan).
B. The Non-Hsinchu Science Park Taiwanese citizen workers who wish to enroll their children at IBSH must satisfy the following requirements:
(1) Employment or residency must be based in Hsinchu City or Hsinchu County and application to IBSH must be filed within three years of employment in Taiwan.
(2) Must be employed from abroad by private or public university or colleges, educational and research agencies, or high-tech business in the public or private sector. The definition of “high-tech business” is identified from specific regulations set by the Ministry of Economics.
(3) Must possess a Master’s degree with five years of overseas professional experience or a Ph.D.
(4) Children must have spent at least two consecutive years abroad and must not have returned to Taiwan for three months a year during the two year absence. To remain eligible for admission at IBSH, students must enroll no later than one year after their arrival in Taiwan. (Application must be filed within three years of employment in Taiwan).
(1) They are participating relevant policy that set by the Ministry of Science and Techonolgy, aimming for recuriting outstanding high-level foreign talent and their children had been living abroad for more than two consecutive years and have returned to ROC for less than one year.
C. The Non-Hsinchu Science Park foreign workers who wish to enroll at IBSH must satisfy the following requirements:
(1) Must be employed by a private or public university, college or academic research agency in Hsinchu.
(2) Must possess a Master’s degree with five years of professional experience or a Ph.D.
D. Elder sibling is now IBSH student, applicant student stays in Taiwan less than 5 years.
Applications Information ：
1.For 2020-2021 second semester enrollment, please submit the application form and document between June 16~July 10, 2020.
2.Applicants must submit application fee 350 NT and the following documents:
(1) application form ( Download from the website (pdf) .)
(2) a certificate of entry and exit dates for applying parents from National Immigration Agency(foreign employees must submit passport copies)
(3) a certificate of entry and exit dates for children from National Immigration Agency
(foreign children must submit the passport copies)
(4) a copy of your child’s school report card or transcript of the two recent years (those applying for first and second grade must submit document that reflect past schooling)
(5) a copy of parent’s documents verification of the employment and a copy of the labor’s insurance card with company’s seal.
(6) a copy of parent’s diplomas
(7) a documents verifying five-year-oversea job experience
（ Only for applicants who possess a Master’s degree ）
(8) a copy of residence booklet 戶口名簿 （ Applicants who are Non-Hsinchu Science Park Taiwanese citizen worker ）
(9) a copy of ARC (only foreign applicant is required)
(10) a document verifying LIFT program participation.
(Only for the related applicants)
(11) three two-inch pictures of student covering the top half of torso (ID photo)
For items (2) to (10), originals of documents are required when applying, and returned after verifying. Application will not be accepted if documents are not complete.
Applications take between June 16-July 10, 2020
The applicants of siblings please apply by June 20.
June 16~ July 10, 2020 08:10~16:00 (academic office, IBSH)
Entrance Examination Dates:
The examination date for siblings will be on June 23-24, 2020.
The examination date for the Hsinchu/Central Taiwan/Southern Twan Science Park applicants will be on July 22, 2020.
The examination date for the Non-Science Park applicants will be on July 29, 2020.
*The test schedules will be announced on IBSH website "Hot News" at least one day before the test date.
*New student and parents orientation will be hosted at 8:30 AM on August 21, 2020 at conference room in the academic building and it will end at 11:30 AM.
*There is no registration day during winter vacation.
Tuition fee payment slip will be passed to students after school starts.
More details please see the attached files:
(Please download and fill out the application form and then submit it to registrars. We will check your official copies.)
For specific questions please contact Ms. Christine Yin at email@example.com
+886-3-5777011 ext. 281